Festival Internacional Rodara
INTERNATIONAL FESTIVAL RODARA CIRCLOWN 2011
The Rodará Company was created in 1998 in the City of Puebla. Rodara´s main goal is promoting and spreading Scenic Arts.
Taking that into consideration Rodara Company has organized Festivals since its creation, making this the 14th emission of the Festival.
The International Rodara Festival will take place in Puebla, México during November of this year with a wide variety of activities.
• Artistic Performances that will be held in closed and open spaces depending on the characteristics of each performance.
• Conferences and Discussion Tables with the purpose of exchanging tecnics, methods and personal experiences of participants.
• Projection of videos, documentaries and movies referent to Scenic Arts.
• Workshops of the different areas
• Extracurricular Performances
• Different expositions (art, photography, paintings)
• International Convention of Circus and Scene
This year we will have the special assistance of promoting companies and directors of National and international Festivals
THE RODARA COMPANY
All the Artists of Scenic Arts (Clown, Dance, Pantomime, Physical Theater, Street Art, Solist or group performers) to send their artistic work proposal and become a part of the International Festival Rodara Circlown.
2. Small easy or history of the group or solist (one page)
3. Number of members with full name each one, legal ID
4. Picture of different performances of the group (minimum 4)
5. In case of Group Performers, please present all personal information (above) of pthe person responsible of the group
6. Please send all the information (with back up) on a CD
1. Name of the proposal
2. Synopsis of the proposal
3. Number of the members participating
4. Video or DVD of the performance proposal
5. Recent pictures of the proposal
6. Define if it is a theater or a street show
7. Technical rider and technical staging manager
8. Definition of target audience (grownups, families, teenagers or children)
Please send all Proposals before July 30th 2011
The proposals selected to Participate in the International Rodara Festival will be notified on August 30th 2011 by e-mail.
Selected groups can be sent to other locations as extensions of the Festival in other cities of the country.
People who proposals were not selected, we invite them and everyone to join and participate in the extracurricular activities that will take place during the Festival at the different locations selected for Artistic Exposure in the City. Please confirm your assistance.
Information and proposal reception, please send it to:
Av. 49 poniente # 5109
Fracc. Estrella del Sur
Tel (0052) 222 246 5742
Cel 222 105 8038
Puebla, Puebla, México